domingo, 23 de febrero de 2020

Re: A message from Jeannette to https://alvaroillobre.blogspot.com/

Hello,

Have you had the time to think about our proposition?
Can we possibly do the blog posting in your site?

All the best,
Jeannette

--

From: Jeannette Jelka <jeannette@jelka.site>
Date: Thu Feb 20 20:23:26 CET 2020
To: "alvaroillobre.seatibiza@blogger.com" <alvaroillobre.seatibiza@blogger.com>
Subject: A message from Jeannette to https://alvaroillobre.blogspot.com/

Hello!

I’m Jeannette, editor of one of the world’s most popular adult review sites. I love your content, and would jump at the chance to buy a guest post from you. In short, I think we’d be a great match!

My team of writers can offer:

  • Engaging, well-researched content that impresses your target audience
  • SEO-friendly articles with explicit or non-explicit keywords used
  • The topic of your choice (alternatively, we can come up with something suitable)
  • Payment – we’re happy to pay to feature on your excellent site

If this sounds like your sort of thing, let me know by replying to this email – I’d love to discuss things further with you.

Kind Regards,

Jeannette


--

No hay comentarios: